Pedestrian Night on Orchard Road is a pilot initiative, which aims to inject street vibrancy into the precinct by creating a community space with accessible lifestyle experiences for all to enjoy.
Housing in Singapore is readily available with a vast selection to meet your choice of location, budget, facilities, nearby amenities and other personal preferences. You can rent either public housing or a private property in Singapore. While renting a private property
Superb Value Living in the city’s an expensive proposition – there’s no need to make it harder on yourself by paying an exorbitant amount for rent.All of our Hdb , apartments and condos represent a great value. That isn’t to
- Marina Bay Sands is an Integrated Resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. Developed by Las Vegas Sands, it is billed as the world’s most expensive standalone casino property at $4 billion, including cost of the prime land.With the casino complete,Read More »
- The Straits Times Janice Heng For the first time, a public housing project has achieved the Conquas Star rating, the highest possible accolade for construction quality and workmanship. The Build-To-Order (BTO) project, Hougang Capeview, was one of 12 projects forRead More »
- Analysts say price drop of up to 15% needed for curbs to ease Mortgage rates set to rise as SIBOR rises to highest since ’08 For those holding out for a roll back of property curbs after an election victoryRead More »
- By Gerald Tay (guest contributor) Five years ago, I was invited to co-invest in the joint-development of a hotel in Singapore. Investors would fund the development costs and share profits after selling the hotel to a potential buyer when itRead More »
- Under the ABSD (Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty), foreign buyers of residential properties pay a levy of 15 per cent and Singaporeans buying a second property pay 7 per cent. As the property market stabilises, there are three reasons why itRead More »